Monday, September 28, 2009

Evaluation

A few topics popped into me head as I read through the three broad topics. Where the performance Review section is, I thought of Eminem's first few songs and determine what they mean. I do not know how I might turn this into an argument; maybe prove that all rap isn't about murder and sex. This is not a very strong topic to write a paper on but it would work if nothing else could be found. I also read the Campus Program or Service Evaluation and thought of how, atleast once a week, I am woken up by the lawn service. Thus, this could be a paper on the upkeep of campus grounds with how the sprinklers look more like fountains. This would be a stronger paper but I still need to think about how an argument would fit in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment