Friday, September 11, 2009

I think I get it now...and this is how I start to write!

I am so happy I finally figured this out with some help from people who are way more technologically advanced than I am obviously. Since I just learned how to get onto the blog I don't know if it is too late for this but I am going to tell you all anyways...

When I get ready to write I go through tons of ideas in my head of what I can write about. I usually think of one decent topic and I run with it. If the ideas start flowing into my mind I try to remember them but usually forget half of what I was thinking about unless I can write them all down which is a little difficult.

1 comment:

  1. I know, Elizabeth was such a great help! It was almost effortless to lengthen my own essay a bit. I can't wait to see the final outcome of my essay.:)

    ReplyDelete